I have forgotten my password - how can I access my account?
Modified on: Tue, 17 Dec, 2019 at 12:40 PM
If you've created an account and have activated it but are getting an "access denied" warning it's likely that your password is incorrect.
To reset your password please use the following instructions:
- Visit myjobscotland.gov.uk
- Click on the Login/Register button
- Click on the "Click here to reset it" link ( You will be taken to this page https://www.myjobscotland.gov.uk/user/reset)
- Enter your email in the E-mail box and click on the Get Password Reset Link Button
- If this has been successful you will see the following message "An email has been sent containing a link for you to use to reset your password."
- You should shortly receive an email. Please click on the link in the email.
- You will see the following screen, which will allow you to change your password.
- Please choose a new password and enter it into both boxes making sure that all of the password requirements have been adhered to.
- Click on Change password and your password has now been changed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.